Paperblog

Friday 8 December 2017

Keep It Simple And Classy With Emporio Armani!

Watches are that one timeless accessory which always stays on our wrists. Therefore, they should be classy, trendy and modern. Investing in a good designer timepiece is the best investment you can make. I personally love collecting this accessory and usually wear them wherever I go. Especially with my work wear ensembles! Currently I have brands like Burberry, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, etc. in my collection. Out of all these, Emporio Armani watch is my latest purchase. I bought it a month back and ever since I got it in my hands, I have been wearing it everywhere!  

Emporio Armani Watches


The simple and elegant design of my Armani watch makes it suitable for every occasion. Emporio Armani watches are very popular among men and women for their sophistication and class apart. They are indeed the best ones that you can procure. They are a little expensive but because they offer such high quality and unmatched style, you wouldn’t mind spending your money. I usually prefer chronograph watches over leather strap when it comes to formal dressing. But my Emporio Armani taupe sportivo watch is ideal for both the occasions. It features fixed bezel, cream dial with silver tone hands, minute markers around the outer rim, analog type dial, luminescent hands and markers, quartz movement, scratch resistant mineral crystal, pull & push crown, solid case back and tang clasp.    

Emporio Armani Watches


But the entire collection is so attractive that you will want all. If you are looking to purchase one, I got mine from Darveys.com at upto 60% off. You guys can also check out the website for great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment